The App is about Define opportunities for Particular Audience to help online shoppers, do their task easier in regards to the compare price on other retailers and online shops and find the best deals and offer for similar items.
Software company in Darlinghurts
Team – Duration
2 UX designer – 2 weeks
Steps we decided to do for this project
- Explore Market AND focus on who are our potential users and what they try to achieve.
- Find what is their journey to achieve their goals and what problem they are facing.
- What we can offer them and what opportunity is in the market..
- Finding and Analyzing Competitors and compare them with all futures they have.
- Discuss about our research plan and interview questions and survey.
- Interview and Synthesizing the research.
- User journey – User flow – Business Model Canvas
- IMPACT EFFORT MATRIX
- Usability test Itteratio
How we compete when we are starting?
It doesn’t make sense, if we do same thing but less.
We need to start something small, BUT something UNIQUE than other competitor.
We shouldn’t do everything but we do something outstanding and better than them.
16 online shoppers
Gain insights into users’ online shopping habits and the end-to-end journey to identify user’s goals and frustrations.
11 Budget shoppers
We conducted usability testing with other product client gave it to us to understand more about users behavior .
25 Survey responses
Gain quantitative data to evaluate the key findings from user interviews.
Impact Effort Matrix
After we had our ideation , we put all of the features we found on our interview, in the IMPACT EFFORT MATRIX and we had a meeting with the developer team to find out about the effort and possibility of each feature.
- Ability to discover special offers
- Reviews / Rating
- Outling product features
- Send notification
- Customised Filter base of research
- Add item to wishlist
- Shipping cost
- Visual search
- Show pickup availability
- Warranty/return policy
- Error management
- Estimate delivery time
- Customer service rating
What is next?
We highly recommend second iteration of research specially on quantity part. (25 result on survey)
We had only one round of usability test for the prototype. We recommend couple of more round of usability test and iteration specially if you would like to add more features .
Also nice color theme which is perfectly goes with both of the products ( browser extension and mobile app) we think is very important.